28 December 2007

New Year Blessings

Image taken from Threadless.com.
Link to the shirt can be found here.

Come to Florida. The pandas are doing it... X-D

Things to thank for:

10.) The orchid bloomed when I returned, with more flowers to come.

9.) Coming home from winter wonderland, to find that my roommate and friends are as goofy as ever.
8.) Reconciled with mom this past year.
7.) Learned how dangerous it is to ride a toboggan.
6.) Learned how to sharpen saw blades, split wood, and ride a tractor.
5.) Saw F-WWJB twice in one year...knowing that I will probably never see her again when she goes into service.

4.) Get to know fantastic spotters, oversea and local.
3.) D80 and my Suzuki.
2.) My room is clean, and I discovered that I have a floor.
1.) Meeting Dan.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

P.S. Zack, thanks to you, I have this shirt now. I will wear it to work, and be ridiculed by a 60-some year old Grummanite who still believes women have no place in engineering.

In my messy cubicle, I will be coding, wearing a panda hat with a panda shirt, and drink copious amount of Sugarless Red Bull. I will set the standards for future generation of female engineers. Really, I will.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't know how do do #6 already?

PS: I'm sure you will

kgh said...

i know this doesn't go with the post but since this is close, maybe you want to visit this in dawson, GA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-last-Concept-Sky-Commuter-aircraft-in-Existence_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26428QQihZ012QQitemZ220188946461QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

kgh said...


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-last-Concept-Sky-Commuter-aircraft-in-Existence_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ26428QQihZ012QQitemZ220188946461QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Fernando Sanchez said...

1.) Meeting Dan.
such a cute Bing, who's a romantic Bing? LOL


ahhh the pleasure of sweet revenge :P