10 March 2007

Boeing 737 Technical Website

Model: Boeing 737-790
Airline: Alaska Airlines
Date: 23 December 2006
Location: LAX - Tom Bradley International
Tail No.: N623AS
Spotted 25 times (as of 11 March 2007)

I have so many photos from my spotting trip at LAX last December, but not enough time to process everything for publication (plus I am learning new techniques as I go along, so the previously processed images gets redone again, and again, and ...). So I will dole them out a few photos at a time. I feel quite certain that not reporting my LAX trip will be of no loss to anyone. None of these photos are Airliners quality yet, but I do notice differences between my LAX batch and my November TPA spotting trip.

Meanwhile, I came across this website dedicated to the Boeing 737, one of the most adorable commercial planes to grace the skies. It is a good site, lots of diagrams and technical information on the plane. Now if there is a site dedicated to the A320 my life would be complete (sort of). :p

2 comments:

Dr. Jaus said...

Eiiii!!! Great photo! In Barcelona now we can do some good departure photos... Maybe is better with the opposite bank angle, showing more plane body.

DJ Were-Panda said...

lol...yeah it would be nice I had access to other parts of the airport. I was stuck where I was because I was waiting for a connecting flight. Maybe next Monday I will have improved enough on my photographic technique to get some good shots of the msn 007. :D