04 March 2006

Cool Hats!

My online Mad Hatter Zet from Cosplay Casuals has a collection of wonderfully cute hat for the shameless adults like myself. I was so happy to see that Elise shared the same ideal that I do by owning several odd hats, ranging from jester's hat to the kitty hat.

Zet recently wrote me an email telling me that her daughter fell ill. My thoughts are to her and her daughter.

Here are the hats that I have purchased from her so far (for myself and my friends):

The "Were-Panda" hat. Personal favorite.


The Tenshi Kitty Hat...with wings!


The Bunny Hat. I gave this one to my friend Tyrese's daughter for Easter.

And last but definitely NOT least:



The Aviator Bear Hat.



The Panda and the Aviator Bear Hat are by far my most favorite hats of all times. If you're interested in getting a hat from Zet, click here for her website.

No comments: