03 August 2006

TSP to the Apartment

(walking from the laundromat)

The Mur: Why are we going this way?

The Bing: Because the apartment is this way.

The Mur: No it isn't.

The Bing: Yes it is.

The Mur: You are being inefficient. You are taking a longer path to get home!

The Bing: ... They're both about the same distance.

The Mur: No it isn't. It takes longer to get home this way.

The Bing: This, coming from a person who asked me what I wanted for food, I replied some sushi from Publix (less than 10 min away), who drove for an hour on Pensacola Street before realizing that he wasn't in Leon County anymore, much less Tallahassee, drove back for another hour and went to Wendy's to get me a spicy chicken sandwich.

The Mur: ...

The Bing: I question your judgement on the subject of time.

The Mur (extends claws): KILL ALL BINGS!!!

(the end)

No comments: