30 July 2006

Thank you, everyone

I'm sorry I worried a few of my friends. I will be ok. I've deleted that last post because I realized I wrote it out of depression and desperation. A few hours ago I spoke with Bob about the troubles I'm facing. I know that I'm very lucky to have friends like him. Several of my friends have called and expressed their concerns, and I realized that this is a very small hurdle that I have to go through. I think of the people in war zones and know that I am in a much better situation.

While I was at Bob's office today, I looked at the small Airbus hangar that I made out of two USPS boxes and the A350s and the A380s inside the hangar, and realized that I won't let this small problem get in the way of my real goal in life. I am given the opportunity to explore my lifelong interest in aviation by working for Northrop Grumman, a company with a history in building aircrafts. I am very fortunate to have this opportunity and I will not let my troubles get in the way of my goal.

To my friends, thank you so much. This is probably one of the few personal blog entries I will ever write.

1 comment:

kgh said...

fly on beautiful. let us know what's out there when you reach the 'real world' hee hee.