11 November 2006

Skylog & The Carnival

Joe and Anna took me to the Space Coast Fair at Cocoa, FL. Though I'm not one for carnivals, I haven't been to a fair since I was 12. Luckily for me, the sky was beautiful and I took several pictures en route to the fair.

Interesting "fish-eye"-ish effect...without the lens!


The sky is always changing...


Silhouette of the rides against the majestic sky.


One of the patrons. Her eye makeup was interesting...


This photograph actually demonstrated how powerful these cameras can be: When you view the image at normal size, you'll notice that there are small dots scattered around the sky. At first I thought the lens was dirty, but there was nothing on it, not even a speck of dust. It turned out that those specks were little birds flying...and I didn't see them when I took the picture because they were so far away.

I would've taken more pictures of the carnival, but currently I am using the stock 32 MB SD card that came with Mito...which unfortunately, means that I can only take up to 12 photos at 3 MP.

No comments: