29 January 2007

台北市 - Taipei City (a rainy night)

It looks like I am not going to be able to write at length about my travel in Taiwan all in one blog, so whenever I have a chance, I will post a few tidbits here and there. Work has been busy, and weekday evening is just too short of a recharge period after a nine hour work day.

This photo was taken when my uncle's car broke down in the middle of Taipei en route from work to his house. While we waited for a cab, I leaned on the roof of his car and started taking pictures of the traffic and experimenting with slow shutter speed. It was a wet evening, and my camera's UV filter unfortunately acquired a small nick from my planespotting journey at LAX (more on that in a few weeks...). The result is this bloom in the middle of the photo above. Despite the blemish, I'm still quite proud of this picture...

Peace.

No comments: