10 April 2007

Mito (Lumix) on eBay

I finally got the courage to write up an eBay entry for the Lumix. I am sad, because this camera has helped my photography skills the past few months...and it is even sadder that I've only had it for such a short period of time. But there is no reason for me to have two cameras, so the Lumix is up for bid. He is in great condition, and I hope to find him a caring owner.

The eBay entry can be found here.

*UPDATE*

I pulled Mito from eBay yesterday. Just couldn't bear to sell him online...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

So, do you think it's a good camera for an amateur to learn with? I'm kind of interested.

mangadezi-jr said...

my daughter and i have talked about getting a starter camera-- she's seems interested, so i'd like to encourage her-- any suggestions? something on the thrifty end of the spectrum. do you remember that shot of me doing a kickturn on the ramp we built? Nan (or Bess as she calls herself) was hanging half way out the kitchen window to get that shot--
hahaha... she's crazy, just like her dad ; P