15 April 2007

Spotter's Log - MCO

No plane pics from today's MCO spotting trip. At least not anytime soon. Just some photos that I've been experimenting with. The 18-200 mm isn't good for Airliners.net spotting photos (unless I am really close to the subjects), but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with it at the airport. ;)

I like to draw and paint. I've been drawing since I was very little. Taking pictures is more like creating coloring books for me to play with afterwards. Adobe Lightroom makes raw processing very smooth and streamline, and basically made post processing more fun and less work. The software definitely encourages the imagination more than the logic of realistic representation of the subject. A huge thanks to Zack for introducing me to this software.

The predator of MCO


One of the many birds that made their home at the airport.

Sunset

Ted A320 taking off into the last gleam of sunlight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in bad need of an online photo album, darlin =)

Light said...

You really ought to get a Flickr account ;)

DJ Were-Panda said...

I do now...Fernando managed to convince me to get a Flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vnvlain/

I don't have anything new on there yet. I suppose it is easier to share...last thing I needed is to open another account and put more of my garbage on the net. :p