04 June 2007

Airbus Jacket

*UPDATE 5 June 2007*
We have three people interested in the jacket!!! So I will get it as soon as the auction ends. There will be two more leftover, so if you're still interested, go ahead and do a Buy-It-Now by 8 June 2007. I will order the jackets as soon as I get everyone's sizes. Click here for the auction.

Thank you so much!

So...in honor of the first A380 delivery to Singapore Airlines this year, I've decided that it might be cool to have an Airbus jacket. I went to CustomInk.com and designed what I think matches closest to the uniforms that the assemblers wear in the factory (please see photos).


I've posted an eBay entry here. I am looking for at least three people interested in buying the jacket (because I can only purchase in bulks of six or more). The jacket itself is 46.56 USD (as quoted on the CustomInk website), but it gets cheaper when purchasing more than six jackets. The winner will tell me the size they want, and you can get the sizing guidelines here. Also I ship internationally, so let me know which country and I will give you a quote.

I'm not making a profit from this-in fact I'll lose a bit more money after auction fees and PayPal fees. I just think it'll be neat to have an Airbus jacket, but I just want one of them! ^_^!

If this turns out to be successful I might do one for Boeing next year when they deliver their first 787. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gona ask the dumb question, please bear with me. Have you looked into getting an actual airbus jacket? I know Boeing has all kinds of branded merchendise in Seattle, I can't imagine Airbus would be diffrent.

DJ Were-Panda said...

Oh yeah...it doesn't exist, or it is damn impossible. I've tried it for the last year or so.